Today I would like to give you a very light and affordable chicken belly recipe. I think it’s even more delicious than my old recipes because my eggplants slowly cooked in the oven, and then they came together with a great mix of chicken.
- Cut 4 large gourmet eggplants from the center of the transverse. Place on the baking tray. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and cover with foil. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
· In the meantime, take the chickens that you cut big backgammon dice into a bowl. 4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon pepper paste, 2 dessert spoon pepper, 1 dessert spoon powder red pepper, 2 dessert spoon cumin, mortar beaten 5 pieces of cloves and 3 tablespoons olive oil according to your taste .
Cut 2 medium-sized right-hand cubes into the pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and fry the onions.
· When the onions are roasted, add the chicken mixture with the sauce you prepared.
· When the chickens and onions are roasted, add the quarter stalk of parsley which you chop finely and mix well. Here the parsley stems will have an interesting effect as if you have added a spicy pepper.
· Add 5 cloves of garlic and close and mix.
· Boil 1,5 cups of water and add ½ cup basmati rice on top, close the lid and let the water boil over low heat.
· Meanwhile, when your eggplants are cooked, remove them and leave them with a chicken mortar.
· Fill 4 eggplants with chicken mortar.
· Take 2 serving spoons of cooked basmati rice and mix with the rest of the inside and fill the remaining 4 eggplants with it.
· Cook at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes until all the flavors are identified and colored.
· Both affordable and abundant fertile chicken cauliflower is at your disposal. It is waiting for you to eat as you wish alongside rice or inside.