Today, I have a great pizza recipe that we find answers to the questions of how to make pizza dough at Bread Boat and if we can make as nice pizza at home. We will also make this pizza two-storey, put extra cheese between them and double the pizza pleasure.
In a large bowl, add 500 g of white flour, 300 g of water, 1 pack of instant yeast, 1 teaspoon of salt and 4 tablespoons of olive oil and knead in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
• Then take it to the counter and knead for 5-6 minutes until it is smooth.
Then divide the dough into 4 equal cloths, place them on a baking sheet with baking paper and cover them with a damp cloth.
• Place your hands on the dough like a cage when you make the garnishes.
• Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour until the dough swells. If the weather is cool or winter, this period can go up to 1.5 hours.
• Operate the oven at 240 degrees to the bottom shelf, if there is no kiln stone, place it in the opposite direction of the oven tray and start heating.
• For pizza sauce, mash 1 clove of garlic over 4 tablespoons of tomato puree. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, one teaspoon of salt and pepper and mix.
• For pizza, chop half red onion month by month.
• Thinly slice 200 g of cheddar cheese. Grate 100 grams of kashar cheese.
• Chop 50 grams of İzmir overalls.
• Take one of the cloths and start by spreading some breadcrumbs on the cutting board or baker’s shovel.
• You can turn it on by hand. Of course you can also use a roller if you have difficulty.
• When a little more than 1 mixture is opened, place 200 grams of cheddar cheese and 50 grams of İzmir bag.
• Sprinkle the second dough in the same way with a little breadcrumb and open it on the counter and place it on top of the first dough and fold it from bottom to top as if sewing, closing the pastry.
• Apply the prepared pizza sauce. Place a little less than half of the grated cheddar.
• Red onions that you chop month by month. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of chopped green olives. Finally, optionally, 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce is put on the pieces and ready to give to the oven.
• Place the pizza on the heated oven stone. After baking for 10 minutes in this way, sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
• Throw a few leaves of arugula and add some freshness to your appetite. Enjoy your meal!