Bread Recipe and instructions for baking bread
I made a couple of different breads in closed Dutch ovens and pots, but this was my first attempt to bake open bread. I’m very happy with the results. Fried and delicious, with excellent air holes.
I add a small amount of sugar to this bread, but it is a personal priority. Instead of sugar, it is not honey or sweeteners.
Another plus is that it does not contain fatless bread.
Measurement or measurement of ingredients takes less than 5 minutes, the bread is baked and the bread maker is kept for less than 2 minutes. With this incredible effort, you can easily give a few times a week of bread.
Use it for cold or grilled sandwiches, toast or French toast.
Total time available: 7-10 minutes
Output and cooking time: 5 1/2 hours
- 3 cups flour or bread flour, 15 ounces (425.3 g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.39 ml) of rapid yeast, or “fast growth”
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of salt (6.16 ml)
- 2 teaspoons (9.86 m) sugar, not necessarily
- 1 1/2 cups (354 ml) of water, room temperature
- Combine flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Good mix with a towel or spoon.
- Mixed and dry ingredients mix with water in a wooden spoon or hand until moisturized.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic towel and place it in a non-striped place after 4 hours.
- Butter 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch fertilizer.
- Remove the plastic dishes from the dishes and then pull out the dough on a grounded surface. The silicone sheath uses a good surface or parchment paper or cutting board.
- Boil the dough with a dough on a flat rectangle of about 12 1/2 inches and boil it in small quantities if not needed and stick to the surface. Try to gently treat the dough so that it does not clean too much. You want to get more air bubbles than most of the bread.
- Gently fold the edges closer together to form a solid ice-cream shape. Put in the prepared pan. Release the clean, lightweight towel raft and place it in a drawstring for about 1 hour, or about doubled.
- Heat the oven to 425 F (218 ° C).
- Grind a little mushroom flour with limescale or small oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes until deep brown. When cooked, the cup is fried.
- Remove the oven and place it on a full rack before cutting with a sharp sliding knife or electric knife.
Use bread toast, sandwiches, French toast or soup or sauce.
Note: After the first rising, the dough can be cooled at night, then set the cooking time to ambient temperature and continue with step 4.
If you are often making bread, you may need a lift container that will allow you to see the dough doublet. I use this Cambro container provided by most bread makers.