The initial step of an online business is hiring a hosting service. It allows you to cater to your business requirement as per your convenience and budget. Dedicated hosting service is considered to be one of the finest options available for websites that have high online footfall and traffic. However, if you have steady traffic without having to worry about dedicated manpower requirements, managed hosting service is your most viable option. Through this article we will be discussing all critical aspects of managed hosting service along with its scalability and affordability.
Managed Hosting Service
A business is not only about designing a website or being present online. It is about interaction and getting your message to your audience in the most concise and quick method. You need to plan every move to drive your business to success and offer unique solutions to stay ahead of competitors. Hence, the activity of managing the server that is jammed with top-notch hardware becomes a challenging task.
Wonâ€™t it be great if a reliable firm manages it on your behalf? Managed hosting service ensures you enjoy the integrated benefits offered by the dedicated server while avoiding the hassle of managing it individually. This allows you to concentrate on the progress of the business.
Advantages Offered by Managed Hosting Service
Managed hosting service has gained immense popularity due to its amazing benefits in exchange for a hassle-free access. Let us have a look at the advantages offered:
- Finest Performance – With a complete root access, premium connectivity, and alluring network infrastructure, this hosting service offers matchless speed and performance.
- Manpower Utilization – It doesnâ€™t require manpower for managing the server. Therefore, businesses can focus on accentuating the business rather than taking care of the updates, backups, and security patches on a daily basis.
- Scalability – It offers a robust platform that is an amalgamation of the scalable resources to cater to the diversified needs. The load balancing, storage solution, managed firewalls, detection of intruders, and effective troubleshooting are taken care by the managed services. The customized configuration presented by managed hosting service ensures your distinct presence among others.
- Compliance – If you are looking forward to operating the applications that demand PCI compliance and enhanced security, this hosting service presents near accurate results.
- Accentuated Support – 24X7 technical assistance is the prime attribute of a managed hosting service. This ensures you need not worry about having skilled networking professionals to handle any downtime or technical concerns. This leads to hiked uptime with diminished lag.
- Reliability – It is best-suited for websites that demand 100% uptime. With a completely managed web hosting service, you can enjoy enhanced accessibility. The resources are also thoroughly optimized for its complete utilization.
- Expense – It is a budget friendly and cost-effective solution for any and all types of businesses. The reduction in dedicated maintenance of the server reduces your operational cost.
- Updates – Security patches, operating system updates, control panel updates, system updates, and more are taken care of, by the service provider. This allows access to the latest facilities with enhanced features and security.
- Business Expansion – Managed web hosting service seamlessly enhances your worldwide reach, making it convenient for you to expand your business. Bandwidth, CPU usage, and disk space are altered as per the business requirement, saving on the budget immensely.
- Security – The software gets updated in time, mending all the security breaches. This keeps the server safe from the latest threats and prevents infiltration.
- Backup – It is one of the key services offered by the managed hosting service. It keeps the sophisticated information safe which can be recovered if there is a technical disaster.
Managed & Dedicated Hosting: Is it the same?
In both, managed and dedicated hosting services, an exclusive server is provided to the website with a sole ownership of the resources. However, managed hosting service means management of the resources while dedicated service is self-management. Managed service exclusively involves the following:
- Detection of intruders
- System updates
- Monitoring of the applications
- Monitoring of the server
- Administration of the database
- Effective backups
In brief, dedicated hosting is a part of the managed hosting. In managed service, the servers as well as the website are administered by the professionals, leading to enhanced results.
Do You Really Need Managed Hosting?
It is extremely aggravating to visit a website and experience performance lag either due to security breaches or incompetent server management. Restrict your website from offering such an experience to your clients by opting for the finest web hosting service.
If you are still confused about the selection of managed hosting for your website, ponder around few key aspects for better insight. Do you have proficient manpower for monitoring the server on a daily basis? Can you spare the capital for the training and hiring of the manpower for server management? Will the managed hosting offer peace of mind in exchange for a higher pocket pinch? With the solution to these questions, you will be able to eliminate your confusion and take an appropriate decision.
Creating a unique footprint online is a tedious task; however, with seamless hosting services and website management, it becomes quite simple to do so. Check the multifarious services offered by inxy.host to get the best managed hosting services in an integrated manner. You not only get a dedicated account manager but also experience high quality customer service post-delivery too.
Incorporate this hosting service in your website to enjoy unified solution in exchange for a cost-effective remuneration. It never restricts your growth with time; rather will assist you to achieve the target with ease. It is advisable to keep the website performance on top priority, instead of just trying to make it cost-effective, as it will reap greater benefits in the long run, compensating the cost immensely.