Today, I have a legendary baked pasta recipe with cream and plenty of vegetables. Hearty, dazzling pasta with broccoli, peas and a little chicken. Also because it is creamy, it is also lighter than the pastas you ate before.
- Chop 1 piece of chicken breast. Backgammon is larger than the dice, but it is enough to be smaller than the okey dice.
· Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and one teaspoon of salt, pepper and mix. · Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a high tray or pan that can enter the oven and heat. When the oil warms, add the chickens and fry over high heat. · When the chickens change color and roast slightly, remove from the tray. Carefully put 2 liters of hot water into the tray. · Add 2 teaspoons of salt, 4 cloves of garlic. · Cut 2 carrots lengthwise into four and chop them about 1 cm long. Then throw it into hot water. The carrots will remain in the water for 3-4 minutes. · If the 6 stalk broccoli are larger, cut into 2-3 pieces and throw them into the water.
- Cut 3 stalks leeks 2 cm long and add to water. Finally, add 4 handful of peas. Peas remain in water for 1 minute will be enough.
· When the colors of the vegetables come alive, take them with a colander and leave them on the edge.
· Add 1 pack of 500 g, pen pasta and half teaspoon of salt to the remaining delicious water. Pour 4 allspice into the water of the pasta.
· At the end of 8 minutes, add 1 pack of cream and mix.
· Add the vegetables, leaves of 1 sprig of rosemary, half a teaspoon of salt and pepper and mix.
- · Lay the chickens and 2 handful of grated cheddar cheese in layers.
· Put it on the middle shelf of the oven operating at 200 degrees and cook for half an hour.
· Thanks to the creamy taste of milk and plenty of vegetables to wrap you around your pasta is at your disposal.
1 pack, 200 ml, cream
1 pack pencil pasta
1 piece chicken breast
2 handful of grated cheddar cheese
2 pieces carrot
3 stalk leek
6 stalk broccoli
4 handful, 200 gr, peas
4 cloves garlic
1 sprig rosemary
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 teaspoons salt
1.5 teaspoon black pepper