Ingredients for Siirt curtain pilaf recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 cups of Baldo rice
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 100 g stuffed peanuts
- 1/2 teacup currants
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teacup with oil
- Salt, cinnamon, black pepper
- 200 g raw almonds
Siirt curtain pilaf for h Tamura
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1/2 teacup of water
- 50 g butter
- Flour (about 2-2.5 cups)
Siirt curtain pilaf How-To
Step by step preparation of Siirt curtain pilaf.
- Boil the chicken meat in plenty of water. Then gently pinch when warm. Separate the juice for use in making rice.
- Soak the bird grapes in warm water. Roast half the oil with the stuffed peanuts.
- Soak the rice in warm water with 2 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice for half an hour. Then rinse several times under running water and drain.
- Take the remaining oil with butter into the rice pan. When the butter melts, add the rice. Stir continuously with stirring. Add hot chicken stock. After boiling a few transport salt, pepper and add cinnamon and sweeten. Close the lid of the saucepan, reduce the fire. Cook until the rice is drained.
- When the rice is cooked, remove it from the stove. After brewing for 10 minutes, add the porked chicken meat and the grapes you keep in water. Blend the rice thoroughly, leave to cool.
- For the dough, mix the eggs, yogurt, and butter until they become creamy. Add the water and add the flour gradually, knead until a soft dough is obtained.
- Take the dough on the counter sprinkled with flour. Roll 1 cm thick with the roller.
- Thoroughly lubricate the inside of a heat-resistant container, preferably six narrow diameter buckets, with butter. Decorate raw almonds on the base and edges of this container in a decorative way (you can paste the almonds more easily on the edges when greased well). Carefully place the dough into the container so that it dangles from the edges. Transfer the cooled rice. Place the dough hanging from the edges on it and press firmly with your hand. When the dough is baked, create holes with a sharp knife to prevent it from swelling. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until the dough is browned. Then take the rice out of the oven, turn it over the service plate and transfer. Wish and serve.