How do we make the beyti kebab we eat outside and love? Today I will tell you how to make the most delicious beyti sarma kebab at home, without any margin of error.
Add 300 gr double-shot veal brisket and 200 gr lamb brisket with one shot add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of chili peppers. Chop half of the pepper in a small container and add to the minced meat. Normally piece of meat is taken, but we want to save a little time to make a single shot with minced meat.·
Knead the ground beef for 1-2 minutes and then they will be ready to install the bottle. · If your skewers are metals like mine, it is better to keep them in the freezer before cooling. Thus, the meat can be inserted into the bottle much easier. ·
Divide the minced meat into 4 cloths and install 1 bottle each. If you don’t have metal Adana kebab skewers, you can buy tongue sticks from the pharmacy and attach them to them. In this case, you will have smaller and more skewers.
Spread the meat in a round cloth and squeeze it between your thumb and index finger.
· Then place in a heated cast pan so that the skewers do not touch the pan. The skewers will sit on the edges of the ceiling and will be cooked in about 10 minutes like kebab with the heat coming out of the pan like a barbecue.
When cooking kebabs here, you must turn them in between so that each side is cooked beautifully.· When cooking kebabs, crush 2 cloves of garlic in a large pan and add 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
· Add 5-6 sprigs of parsley to finely chopped oil.
· Soak lavashes in garlic and parsley oil. If your lavish is a little dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water to this pan and soften the lavash a little.
· Drain the excess oil of lavashes and set aside. Add 5 tablespoons of tomato puree and 1 tablespoon of butter to the same pan.
· When the tomato puree is boiled and the butter melts, the sauce is ready.
· 4 tablespoon knead 1 clove garlic crush and mix. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix.
· Then cut the lavashes in half. Put cooked kebabs on the head of lavash and wrap around lavash. Do not touch the bottle during this time because it is still hot and can burn your hand.
· After wrapping lavash around the kebab, remove the shish with a napkin without burning your hands. Then slice to approximately 2 fingers thick.
· Index the remaining clippings to the base of a large plate. Arrange the couplet slices on them. If you are going to eat iftar, you can prepare it and heat it for 5 minutes before the iftar, but if you do so, cook the kebabs a little less so that they do not dry out.
· Put garlic yogurt into the gaps in the plate.
· Pour 4-5 spoons of tomato sauce so that it doesn’t cover the bacon.
· Sprinkle the leaves of a few branches of parsley at the end of your exquisite beyt at your disposal.